Monday, January 11, 2010

QuasiGeek No More?

Well I’ve been thinking about revamping my other blog, QuasiGeek, into something a little different. I’ve been using the online name ZomboGombo for various social networking such as Twitter. I was thinking about changing the name to ZomboGombo and possibly adding a subtitle like, “Confessions of a zombified Cajun Food Lover” or “Movie Reviews, Film News, and a bunch of other stuff that won’t be read by anyone but my Mom.” I think the second one sounds good.

Though I’m not sure if I should just turn ZomboGombo into a completely separate blog. I could turn ZomboGombo into a character and give him a fictional blog. Hmm, the possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

  1. Dammit Cruz! I read your blog too punk! :) It's about time you enabled comments!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!