Friday, March 27, 2009

Dad Blogs

I read an article today on dad blogs. These are blogs written by dad for dads. I guess they are getting more and more popular these days. Up till recently it has been all about the Mom Blogs.

I had the idea to start a web site dedicated to dads and parenting from the single dad's perspective ever since my daughter came to live with me. I never got it going but now it looks like the time. The only problem I see with starting one is that I'm already working on two blogs and as you all know I'm not very good at it. But I am a good dad, for the most part, and I think I would have a hell of a lot to say about that. When I'm not blogging or on line or acting I'm being a dad. I'm a dad first and I add on all this other stuff.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a Dad Blog. Now do I just start blogging about dad stuff here, or do I start a new blog dedicated to all things dad? If I do start another blog I have a few ideas for names:

Beer Gut Daddy

Point Blank Dad

Dad On Toilet

I'm partial to Point Blank Dad, because the blog would be from my perspective and I would talk about all the things that dudes talk about when there with other dudes, like how much it sucks to get shit stuck in your nails when your changing a diaper, and how it sucks that you don't get to jerk off as much because the kid keeps knocking on the bathroom door!

So tell me what you think. Leave a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!