Thursday, March 5, 2009

New ‘Public Enemies’ Trailer & Images


New ‘Public Enemies’ Trailer & Images
I just watched the trailer for this on Geeks of Doom and it looks awesome. The Depp plays Dillinger as a smooth bad ass.

It looks like Michal Mann is still shooting digital. The day shots and interiors look real good. Looks like it was shot on film. The night time exteriors though, have that digital feel like on Collateral. But I personally like that look, especial here in a "period" piece. It gives is a real life look as if we're seeing what the world really looked like in the 30's (or whatever decade this all took place; I'm bad with history).

Check out the trailer at Geeks of Doom.


Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!