Friday, March 6, 2009

Netflix to offer Watch Instantly-only subscription


According to an email newsletter I received from Fierce Online Video, Netflix will be offering their Watch Instantly feature as it's own subscription service. But don't get your hopes up just yet. They're waiting for devices like XBox 360's, LG Blu-Ray players and Roku boxes to get into more homes so that the service will be more profitable.

To bad I know a lot of folks that would get that service right now. Though I guess it's not that big of deal for me since Netflix cancled my account because I ain't got no money in the bank! I hate getting the "Houston, we have a problem" emails. Oh well, I'll just resubscribe when the cash from my blog starts flooding in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!