Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The QuasiGeek is Here

Well, I've done it. I have created a new blog I'm calling QuasiGeek. This new blog is where I'm going to post all my stuff about Movies, tv shows, comics, video games, sci-fi, tech, etc.

I'm calling it QuasiGeek because though I totally dig all things geek, I really don't know all that much about this stuff. Rather than let my geek flag fly when I was younger, I hid my geekdom behind a facade of Heavy Metal Madness. So now I am deficient in the knowledge that would give me full geek status. I am not full geek, I am QuasiGeek.

I'll be reposting most things from QuasiGeek here on Brain Vomit. I'll be concentrating Brain Vomit on things that I figure people who are looking for movie or comic news aren't interested in reading about, namely me. This is were I'll talk about my film projects, my acting gigs, my blog adventures, and masturbation.

Now that the QuasiGeek is here its time for the Brain Vomit to flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!