Friday, March 6, 2009

Third ‘Star Trek’ Trailer Now Online


Third ‘Star Trek’ Trailer Now Online
The new Star Trek Trailer!!!!
If your one of those lucky bastards that has money and get to go see Watchmen, you also get to see the new Star Trek trailer before the movie. For the poor son's of bitches like me, you get to watch it right now in high def. I watched a crappy quality version last night because I just couldn't wait until midnight when it went up on Apple Trailers.

This is the best one so far. It gives us a little more insight into Kirk's journey to The Chair. It also shows us a little more of Nero and how driven he is. All in all it kicks ass! Now I have to clean up the Geek I got all over my keyboard.
Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!