Friday, January 7, 2011

Anything-001


This is my first new video in about two years. It's simple. I went back to my old style of film making with this one. This is all stuff from around my neighborhood. Half of the images are from the empty lot across the street from my house the rest are from right around the corner. This is what is see when I look around. I guess you could say it's how I see the world. I just walked around and filmed what ever caught my eye.

I shot all this (and more) in about an hour and a half. I edited it in the same day. It would have taken me much less time to edit it but I was using Adobe Elements on my laptop and it seems like it was at least 5-10 minutes for every cut. I took fooooreeeeevvvvvoooooorrrrrr!

But it's done and I'm pretty happy with it. The music is Nick Cave and Warren Ellis from The Assassination of Jesse James soundtrack. YouTube will probably pull my video soon so I'm also uploading it to Vimeo.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!