Monday, January 3, 2011

No News Today

TwoThumbsUp

Today started good. I woke up at a decent hour. I ate a healthy breakfast of oatmeal spiced up with agave nectar, cinnamon, and bananas. I worked on my computer. Had a good conversation with a friend. Did some work for my new business.  And then I got up to make a light healthy lunch. That’s when my sister came home with Whoppers and chicken sandwiches from Burger King. I threw some hot sauce on that bad boy and attacked those fuckers like an addict on the jonze mainlining  an eight ball of smack.

So much for my good work.

But that’s ok. Sure I didn’t go for a walk today either. Sure I forgot to call my business partner. Sure I failed to work on any screenwriting or short story writing. But I did get a good start today. And tomorrow I’ll get another good start and maybe I’ll make it last a little longer.

At least I managed to write this today also. So I feel like I did a good job today.

Baby steps mother fuckers, baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!