Thursday, March 3, 2011

I’m in business baby!!!

Well I finally got my business license! And I got almost all my equipment. I have a new Canon Rebel EOS T2i for photography and video. I got my new Mac for editing! I also just ordered a 49 key midi controller for scoring as well as an M Box for recording guitar and vocals. I gotta get my fictitious business name filled and published in the paper and then I am golden! Cruz’s Chop Shop is open for business baby!!!

I’m very stoked with the camera. I’ve only taken a dozen or so photos with it but they’re looking good. I haven’t tried the video yet, even though that’s the main reason I got the camera. That’s the plan for today. I’ll be posting some stuff later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what a jackass I am!